Kathryn Walker Tubb
- Conservator/Lecturer in Cultural Heritage
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCLG185 Antiquities and the Law
- Departmental Undergraduate Tutor Year 1
- Masters Co-ordinator
- Art law, ethics and professionalism in the cultural heritage system and the trade in antiquities and other historic and ethnographic materials.
- 'Ain Ghazal, Jordan: technological examination and conservation of a cache of 28 plaster statues dating to the Pre-Pottery Neolithic B period, 6700 BC.
- Related studies of similar objects.
Research Directory Records
- Jordanian Department of Antiquities
- Department of the MiddleEast, British Museum
- Trafficking Culture, University of Glasgow
- BA Biology, Mills College, Oakland, California, 1970.
- Diploma in Archaeological Conservation with distinction, 1975.
- Liana Miller Cultural diversity initiatives and public engagement in London Museums: The case of the black community (principal supervisor Kevin MacDonald)
- Haggai Mor The application of property law to archaeological collections in England (joint principal supervisor Joe Flatman, second supervisor Rob Chambers)
- Niki Savvides Visitor experience and sustainable management of heavily visited sites: the case study of Herculaneum (second supervisors Tim Williams and Dean Sully)
Completed PhD Students
As Primary Supervisor
- Lesley Acton A perspective of urban agriculture: The allotment movement in North east Greater London 1900 - 2010 (second supervisor Elizabeth Graham)
- Elpida Dragasi The Legislative Process in developing Cultural Heritage Protection Policy in Greece with particular reference to Law 3028/2002 (second supervisor Theano Moussouri)
- Kalliopi Fouseki Conflict Resolution in the Management of In-Situ Museums (second supervisor Tim Williams)
- Sophia Labadi Questioning the Implementation of the World Heritage Convention (second supervisor Beverley Butler)
- Konstantina Liwieratos The Competitive Advantage Strategy in Cultural Heritage Management : A case-study of the Mani area in the southern Peloponnese, Greece (second supervisor Paulette McManus)
As Secondary Supervisor
- Fadi Bala’awi Salt damage at Petra, Jordan: A study of the .effects of wind on salt distribution and crystallisation (primary supervisor Clifford Price)
- Maria Luz Endere Management of Archaeological Sites and the Public in Argentina (primary supervisor Peter Ucko)