- ERC Research Associate, EUROEVOL Project
Population genetics, ancient DNA, radiocarbon 14 calibration, spatial modelling, computer simulation, bespoke statistical analysis, low template forensic evaluation.
- Developing methods of spatio-temporal demographic analysis using probability distributions of radiocarbon dated samples
- Developing bespoke solutions for simulation and data analysis problems, mainly using R
- Statistically evaluating complex DNA evidence for forensic profiling, including software development and data management for criminal justice service and forensic laboratories.
Research Directory Records
- Mark Thomas, MACE-lab, UCL
- David Balding, Institute of Genetics, UCL
- Stephen Shennan, Institute of Archaeology, UCL
- Joachim Burger, Johannes Gutenberg-Universitat Mainz
- Ron Pinhasi, Smurfit Institute of Genetics, Trinity College Dublin
- Ian Barnes, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Adrian Lister, Natural history Museum, London
- 2013 Research Associate, UCL Institute of Archaeology
- 2012 Research Associate, UCL Genetics Institute
- 2010 Research Associate, UCL Molecular and Cultural Evolution Laboratory