- BA, PhD
- Senior Lecturer/Keeper of Collections, Institute of Archaeology
- Chair of Departmental Archives and Ethics Committees
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCL1011 Texts in Archaeology
- The material culture of the Levant in the Bronze and Iron Ages
- Stone vessel production, distribution and use
- Cultural interaction between Egypt and the Levant
- The relationship between material culture and group identity
- The work of Flinders Petrie in Palestine, 1926-1938
Research Directory Records
- Ceramic Technology
- Crowd- and Community-fuelled Archaeological Research
- Filming Antiquity
- History of Archaeology
- Petrie Palestinian Project
- 1990: BA (University of Sydney)
- 1999: PhD (University of Sydney)
- 2009: Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (University College London)
- Josef Briffa Representation, Agency and Symbolic manipulation in the Late Iron Age Southern Levant (8-6th centuries B.C.) (secondary supervisor Mark Altaweel).
- Andrea Squitieri Stone vessels in the Near East from the Iron Age through the Hellenistic period (secondary supervisor Bill Sillar).
- Parthiban Yahambaram Agricultural intensification in the Iron Age Levant: Causes and Consequences (secondary supervisor Louise Martin).
- Alice Hunt Archaeological and archaeometric analysis of Neo-Assyrian palace ware (principal supervisor Thilo Rehren)
- Eric McCann The Ceramics of Faras, Ballana, Qustul and Qasr Ibrim: A Re-appraisal of Pottery Production and Consumption in Lower Nubia during the Meroitic Period (principal supervisor Kevin Macdonald).