- 20th Century military archaeology
- Archaeological Illustration
- CAD graphic design (AutoCad)
- Excavation, finds processing, site planning and post excavation
- Archaeological site supervision
- 2005 - present: Senior Archaeologist,Archaeology South-East
- 2002 - 2005: Senior Illustrator,Archaeology South-East
- 1997 - 2002: Illustrator, South Eastern Archaeological Services
- 1992 - 1994: Assistant Archaeologist,South Eastern Archaeological Services & OAU
- C&G Computer Aided Draughting and Design
- Membership of Learned Societies and Professional Recognition
- Member of the Association of Archaeological Illustrators and Surveyors
- Member of Association for World War Archaeology
- Brisley Farm, Ashford, Kent Ordnance Survey referenced digital plans of this six hectare site.
- Lydd Quarry A project extending over 15 years and seeing the progression from hand drawn, inked illustrations to digital CAD plans.
- Great War Archaeology: Supervision on behalf of No Man’s Land (The European Group for Archaeology of the Great War) of excavations on front-line trenches of the Somme battlefields of France, in Thiepval Wood, Beaumont Hamel, Serre and at Ypres in Belgium.
Archaeological illustrations published in a wide range of academic journals and publications.