- BA MS PhD
- China Scholarship Council Visiting Research Fellow
- Lecturer in Chinese Archaeology in Fudan University
- Assistant researcher in Museum of Fudan University
- Chinese Bronzes: materials and value; vessels and lamps
- Culture and Civilization in the Bronze age, both in Western and Eastern countries
- Field Archaeology: excavation and interpreting methods; archaeological photography
- Public Archaeology: managing archaeological sites; exhibitions of artefacts; construction of archaeological museums
Research Grants Awarded (selected)
- 2012: A test report of unearthed fuel from large Yunshan Mountain tomb(Co-Investigator with Director Li Zebin from Nanjing Museum)
- 2012: Excavating Guangfulin Site, Shanghai，State Administration of Cultural Heritage Fund
- 2011: Classification and chronological study of bronze in the Han Dynastic China, University of Fudan University Fund.
- 2010: The ‘archaeological education’in the historical and cultural heritage protection, University of Fudan University Fund.
- 2010: The study of stone building during Song and Yuan Periods in Zhejiang and Fujian Province, Humanities and Social Science Fund, Ministry of Education(Co-Investigator with Dr. Yan Aibin).
- 2004: Comprehensive Conservation and Utilization of the Grand Canal Heritage Corridor, Government of Wuxi County Fund(Co-Investigator with Prof. Zhang Xuemin).
- 2003-2013: Excavating Guangfulin, Shangbaogai, Liujiagoukou, Laowuyuanzi, Tanshaoxi Site, State Administration of Cultural Heritage Fund
- Sept 2009 – July 2012 PhD Fudan University
Research Subject: Chinese Bronzes, especial lamps
- Sept 2004 – Jan 2007
MA Fudan University
Research Subject: Chinese Archaeology
- Sept 2000 – July 2004 BA Fudan University
Major: Museum Study
Contributions to Edited Books
- National treasures in Zhou, Qin, Han and Tang Dynasty, Shanghai Academy of Social Science, 2004 (edited with Prof. Zhu Shunlong etc.).
- A study on the social value of the lamp in Han Dynasty, Culture of Southeast China, 2014.
- A Review of Lamps in the Han Period(221 B.C -220 A.D),Study of Chinese Cultural Heritage,2013.
- A summary of Chinese archaeological photography, Museum Research，2012，（2）：64-70.
- Archaeological site, museum, Classroom: three stages of archaeological education. Museum Research，2011，（3）：75-79.
- A new attempt of archaeological museum: on the establishment of disciplinary literacy and the foundation of discipline museum. Museum Research，2010，（1）：12-16.
- Formation and development of Su Bingqi’s thought on Public archaeology. Journal of National Museum of China，2010，（1）：26-31 (Co-author with Dr Gao Menghe).
- The spread of cultural heritage knowledge and its acceptance by communities: the demotic archaeology. Shanghai Cultural Relics and Museum，2009，（1）：59-61.
- Formation and development of public archaeology. Archaeological Society of China ( ed.). 11th Annual Meeting of the Archaeological Society of China report to the General Assembly Papers. 2008(Co-author with Dr. Gao Menghe).
- Usage of university museum at the University General Education, Museum Research，2007，（3）：7-10.
- The scale of the cemetery in the settlement archaeology: take cemetery in Wanzhou, Chongqing for example. Archaeology and Cultural Relics，2005，（3）：66-72.