- BA, MA, PhD
- Heritage Management Consultant, Project Manager and Researcher, Centre for Applied Archaeology
- Deputy Director, Ancient Merv Project
Cultural heritage management, modern values of heritage, Central Asia, public archaeology, archaeology and education, use of unmanned aerial systems in archaeology, mapping and GIS.
- Ancient Merv Project – research and assistance with site management of the World Heritage Site.
- EDUCCKATE (EDUcation Cultural & Creative Knowledge Alliance for Tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs) – management of the European collaborative pilot project (co-financed by the European Commission) to facilitate mentored student internships across seven European countries.
- Heritage Values Network
- Central Asian offices of UNESCO
- National agencies of monument protection and museums in Central Asia
- UCL Advances
- Heritage Without Borders
- UNWTO Silk Road project
- PhD (2009–2013) University College London, Institute of Archaeology. Thesis Title: A comparative study of the role of heritage in Post-Soviet Central Asian nation-building.
- MA (2007-2008) in Managing Archaeological Sites. University College London, Institute of Archaeology. Distinction.
- Undergraduate degree (1997–2001) in Management of International Tourism. National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan. Distinction.
Research Publications - new version