Institute of Archaeology
- News and Events
Dominique de Moulins
- BA, MSc, PhD
- Honorary Lecturer, UCL Institute of Archaeology
- English Heritage Archaeological Science Adviser for the South-East of England
- Archaeobotany. Beginning of agriculture especially in the Near East. Early agricultural systems. Agriculture in the Bronze Age of the Near East.
- British archaeology. See in particular: unpublished projects on weeds in thatch and British archaeological roots and tubers. Both projects were carried out when I was archaeobotanist at the Ancient Monuments Laboratory of English Heritage.
- Tom McLellan and Ann Porter. Euphrates Salvage Project
- Harvey Weiss. Yale University. Tell Leilan project
- MSc in Environmental Archaeology. Institute of Archaeology 1982
- PhD (Archaeobotany) University of London 1994