Institute of Archaeology
- News and Events
- BA, MA, PhD
- Honorary Research Associate
- Mellon Postdoctoral Research Fellow 2010-2012
- Theories of social practice
- Relationship between archaeology and anthropology
- Community heritage
- Indigenous representation in museums
- The role of oral history in museums
- Relationship between memory and materiality
- Digital anthropology
- Pacific ethnographic collections
- Landscape archaeology
- Relationship between architecture and artefact
- Actor-network theory
Research Directory Records
- 2008: PhD in Pacific Archaeology, University College London Thesis: Practice-centred approach to Uneapa Island’s archaeology in a long term context.
- 2003: MA in Artefact Studies, University College London Thesis title: Animate Objects: A.C. Haddon's acquisitions from the Torres Straits and Papua New Guinea at the Horniman Museum, 1902-1915.
- 1999: BA in Archaeology & English. NUI, Galway Thesis title: Understanding Bronze Age Hoards from British and Irish rivers within a social context.