- MA, PhD, FBA, FSA, FRHistS
- Emeritus Professor of Medieval Archaeology
- Editor of Archaeology International
Viking, Late Celtic and Anglo-Saxon art and artefacts (inc. graves and hoards)
- National Museums of Scotland
- British Museum
- Centre for Viking and Medieval Studies, University of Oslo
- Institute of Archaeology (NTNU), Trondheim
- Cambridge (BA in Archaeology and Anthropology, MA and PhD)
- Postgraduate student at UCL and the Universities of Bergen and Oslo.
- Graham-Campbell, J (ed), 1994. Cultural Atlas of the Viking World.
- Graham-Campbell, J, 1995. The Viking-Age Gold and Silver of Scotland (AD 850-1100). Edinburgh
- Graham-Campbell, J, 1995. The Irish Sea Vikings: raiders and settlers, in T Scott & P Starkey (eds). The Middle Ages in the North-West, 59-83. Oxford
- Graham-Campbell, J (ed), 1997. Riverine Archaeology, World Archaeology 29(1)
- Graham-Campbell, J, 1998. The early Viking Age in the Irish Sea area, in H B Clarke et al. (eds). Ireland and Scandinavia in the Early Viking Age, 102-28. Dublin
- Batey, C E & Graham-Campbell, J, 1998. Vikings in Scotland: An Archaeological Survey. Edinburgh