Anastasia Sakellariadi - Honorary Research Associate
- BA, MA, PhD
- Honorary Research Associate
Anastasia Sakellariadi completed her PhD in Public Archaeology at the UCL Institute of Archaeology in 2011 and was then a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies in Princeton University. She has been collaborating with Institute of Archaeology staff since 2011, and was involved in the re-launch of the Journal of Conservation and Museum Studies (JCMS), an Open Access and fully peer-reviewed journal and continues to co-edit the journal.
Anastasia was Teaching Fellow in Managing Archaeological Sites at the Institute in 2015-16 and has also contributed to the teaching of the Principles of Conservation MA course at the Institute.
- Public perceptions of archaeology and the past
- Presentation and interpretation of archaeology and the past
- Participatory heritage management
- World Heritage
- History of Archaeology
- Archaeology and identities
- IoA History of Archaeology Research Network