Mark Roberts - Principal Research Fellow
- Principal Research Fellow, Boxgrove Project
- Fieldwork Tutor
- West Dean Co-ordinator
- Chair of Departmental Fieldwork Sub-Committee
- UCL Ecologist Environmental Hero of the Year 2012-13
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCL1015 Field Methods
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCL2021 Archaeological Surveying
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCL3046 Lithic Technology
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCL3056 Fieldwork Portfolio
Colonisation of Europe; Middle Pleistocene chronostratigraphy and its impact upon archaeological theory; hominid behaviour during the Middle Pleistocene; palaeolithic southern Britain; excavation of Boxgrove, west Sussex.
Research Directory Records
If publications do not appear, please click on publications to make them appear.