Jonathan Gardner - Teaching Fellow in Heritage and Museum Studies
- BA, MA, PhD
- Teaching Fellow in Heritage and Museum Studies
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCLG192 Collections Curatorship
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCLG209 Cultural Heritage, Globalisation and Development
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCLG234 Critical Perspectives on Cultural Heritage
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCLG190 Museum Communication and Audience Engagement
- Heritage and development of infrastructure and mega projects
- Heritage and archaeology of London
- Critical cultural heritage
- Archaeology of absent/demolished environments
- History of archaeology
- 2016-17: Assistant Archaeologist, UCL Archaeology South-East
- 2014-present: Consultant Archaeologist, ‘The Groundbreakers’ project -- community heritage programme of activities and workshops in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- 2012-15: Post-graduate Teaching Assistant for MA in Cultural Heritage Studies, UCL Institute of Archaeology
- 2007-2010: Archaeologist with PCA Ltd and Museum of London Archaeology
- 2017: PhD in Archaeology and Heritage, UCL Institute of Archaeology. Thesis title: The archaeology and heritage of mega events in London, 1851–2012.
- 2011: MA in Cultural Heritage Studies, UCL Institute of Archaeology.
- 2007: BA Archaeology, UCL Institute of Archaeology.
If publications do not appear, please click on publications to make them appear.