Chris Stevens - ERC Research Associate
- BSc, PhD
- ERC Research Associate, ComPAg Project
- Archaeobotanical analysis, sampling and processing
- Environmental archaeology
- Agricultural eco-systems
- Domestication processes
Research Directory Records
- Collaborations on a large number of national and international projects within Europe (Britain, the Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Belgium and Italy), Northern Africa (Amarna Egypt) and the Near East (Jerablus Tahani, Syria), as an archaeobotanist and general environmental archaeologist.
- Provision of guidance to archaeobotanical PhD students working in Japan, across Europe, and India.
- Identification of waterlogged material from the site at Haimenkou in Yunnan, China.
- Details of Site Reports (site and regional synthesis), Archaeobotanical and Radiocarbon reports available on request.
- 1996: PhD Archaeology (Kings College, Cambridge)Thesis title: Iron Age and Roman Agriculture in the Upper Thames Valley: Archaeobotanical and Social Perspectives
- 1990: BSc Archaeology (Hons) (UCL Institute of Archaeology)
If publications do not appear, please click on publications to make them appear.There is no information available currently for this researcher.