|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1886 Barry|
|History:||Macalister/1945, 69, cites one Mr. Barry as the first recorder of the stone in 1886. He also states it was [in 1945] `leaning against the hedge of a field in the farm'.|
Power/etal/1994, 63: `Stone lying a short distance to SW of position indicated on 1901 and 1936 OS maps ... In 1986, subsequent to survey visit, stone moved to grounds of Scoil an Easpaig Ó Briain, Bartlemy'.
|Geology:||Macalister/1945, 6: `grit'.|
|Dimensions:||1.42 x 0.28 x 0.25 (converted from Macalister/1945)|
Power/etal/1994, 63: `grounds of Scoil an Easpaig Ó Briain, Bartlemy'.
|Condition:||complete , some|
Macalister/1945, 70, refers to some flaking.
|Decorations:||no other decoration|
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1945):||LOGAMAQISDANBI|
LOGA MAQI SDANBI
Macalister/1945 70 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; arris ; n/a ; undecorated|
Macalister/1945, 69--70: `on the dexter edge of one of the narrower faces'.
Macalister/1945, 70: `chiselled'.
|Date:||550 - 900 (Ziegler/1994)|
Macalister/1945, 70: `inscription in good condition, except that the H-half of the G has been flaked away. ... One James Ward has added his name in Oghams on the sinister edge of the same face.'