|Discovery:||recognised, 1867 Williams, W.|
|History:||Macalister/1945, 267--268, 274: `The third lining stone on the eastern side'.|
Macalister also states that the stone was discovered, with the others, in 1867, but that it was not until 1936, when the souterrain was dismantled that the stones could be seen along their whole length.
|Geology:||Macalister/1945, 274: `greenstone'.|
|Dimensions:||1.24 x 0.27 x 0.22 (converted from Macalister/1945)|
Macalister/1945, 267, implies that the stone remains on the site.
Macalister/1945, 267: `pillar-stone'.
|Condition:||incomplete , some|
Macalister/1945, 274: `The top of the stone is also gone'.
|Decorations:||no other decoration|
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1945):||--]MAQINE ||| [TACUN] ||| AS|
Macalister/1945 274 reading only
Ziegler/1994 275 reading only
|Orientation:||vertical up down|
|Position:||inc ; arris ; inc ; undecorated|
Macalister/1945, 274: `on two angles (up-down)'.
Macalister/1945, 274: `chiselled'.
Macalister/1945, 274: `The beginning is chipped away: it must have contained a short name, spelt with H-consonants only. The top of the stone is also gone, and with it the middle of the second name...one score of the letter here suggested to be a T remains. TheWaterford name Neta-Segamonas is excluded, as it would have been preceded by MUCOI'.