|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1899 Macalister, R.A.S.|
|History:||First recorded in Macalister/1899, 119.|
Recorded as still on site in Macalister/1949, 53,
|Dimensions:||0.34 x 0.61 x 0.06 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
|Condition:||frgmntry , poor|
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; half-round; circular; none; inner curv; none; plain|
Macalister/1909, 27: `Side and portion of the arm of a cross' of the half-round terminations and circular central expansion type.
Macalister/1949, 53: `part of a Latin cross' with half-round expansions.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1899):||--]DAM[--|
Macalister/1899 119 reading only
Macalister/1909 27 reading only
Macalister/1949 53 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The inscription is in half-uncial. The D has an ascender which bends to the left over an open heart-shaped bow. The A is also open-bowed and the top of the first ascender of the M has a short leftwards stroke.|
The M, the last of the three surviving letters, has lost its final ascender.