|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1872 Petrie, G.|
|History:||First recorded in Petrie/1872, 15, and again as still on site in Macalister/1949, 46.|
|Dimensions:||0.36 x 0.38 x 0.06 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
|Condition:||incomplete , some|
The stone consists largely of the bottom-left quadrant of the cross. The rest is lost.
|Crosses:||1: equal-armed; linear; straight; expanded; lozenge; angular; none; none; n/a|
Macalister/1909, 11: `Single-line cross, with lozenge at centre and triangular arm-ends, inside a single-line margin'.
|Petrie, G. (1872):||COM[--|
Macalister/1909 11 reading only
Macalister/1949 46 reading only
Petrie/1872 15 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; below cross ; separated|
The inscription is below the cross and outside the margin.
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The inscription is in half-uncial. The M has a short stroke to the left from the top of its first ascender.|
The letters we have are clear, but according to Macalister/1909, 11: `the rest [is] fractured away'.