|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1949 Molloy|
|History:||Macalister/1949, 65, 69: `A number of fragments have come to light since CMS was published, many of them found by Mr. Molloy (of Clonmacnois National School) or his son, in the field walls in the neighbourhood.'|
|Dimensions:||0.41 x 0.19 x 0.1 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
Macalister makes no mention of the then current location, presumed to be on or near site (Macalister/1949, 69).
|Condition:||frgmntry , poor|
|Crosses:||1: equal-armed; outline; straight; plain; ind; angular; none; none; plain|
Macalister/1949, 845: `Part of a two-line equilateral cross in a square'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1949):||TOMMAS|
Macalister/1949 70 reading only
|Position:||inc ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is half-uncial. The Ms have curved top strokes, the T has a curved ascender and a flat top-stroke. The A has a squarish bow and a flourish from the bottom right of this bow. This form is found elsewhere on CLMAC/151, CLMAC/153, CLMAC/185, CLMAC/191.|