|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1949 Molloy|
|History:||Macalister/1949, 65, 69, first records the stone and states that it was found by Mr. Molloy.|
|Dimensions:||0.33 x 0.19 x 0.05 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
Macalister/1949, 69, records the stone as on site.
|Condition:||frgmntry , some|
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; half-round; circular; none; inner curv; ind; decorated|
Macalister/1949, 69: `side of a three-line cross'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1949):||--]N || CHAI[--|
Macalister/1949 69 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is Insular half-uncial. The C appears to have a wedge-shaped finial. One of the descenders of the N was serifed. The H is minuscule and the A half-uncial with a flourish from the bottom right of the bow.|