|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1949 Molloy|
|History:||Macalister/1949, 65, 67, is the first record of the stone, stating that it was found by Mr. Molloy.|
|Dimensions:||0.64 x 0.46 x 0.11 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
|Condition:||frgmntry , good|
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; ind; ind; angular; ind; half-round; decorated|
Macalister/1949, 67: `Cross with looped terminal: the ornament in the expansion [is] defaced'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1949):||--]ACHT|
Macalister/1949 67 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is Insular half-uncial. The A is in the 'OC' form and the minuscule H may have a wedge-shaped finial atop its acender. The T has a curved ascender and a flat top-stroke.|
The initial A is damaged, but the other three letters are shown as clear in Macalister/1949, Plate XXVII.