|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1949 Molloy|
|History:||Macalister/1949, 65, states that this stone was found by Mr. Molloy, or his son, in the period between 1909 and 1949.|
|Dimensions:||0.39 x 0.26 x 0.0 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
Macalister/1945, 66: `In two fragments, respectively, 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 7 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 2 1/2" thick'.
|Condition:||frgmntry , poor|
|Crosses:||1: inc; outline; straight; expanded; square; ind; inner curv; ind; ind|
Macalister/1949, 66: `A wheel cross quadrate'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1949):||BAID[--|
Macalister/1949 66 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is Insular half-uncial. The A is in the 'OC' form. The D has an ascender which bends to the left over an open bow. The B also has a curved ascender and an open bow.|