|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1822 Petrie, G.|
|History:||Petrie/1872, 17: `Drawn by Dr. Petrie in 1822. It is no longer to be found'.|
Macalister/1909, 42, and Macalister/1949, 60, record the stone as still lost.
|Dimensions:||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 (Unknown)|
|Setting:||Lost (present 1822, missing 1872)|
|Location:||Petrie/1872, 17, states that the stone was drawn by Petrie in 1822, but was no longer to be found at the time of publication.|
|Condition:||inc , inc|
|Crosses:||1: inc; outline; straight; n/a; plain; none; inner curv; ind; plain|
Petrie/1872, 17: `the circle crossed by prolonged shaft and arms. It seems an early development of the Irish cross'.
|Petrie, G. (1822):||FOR || COS|
Macalister/1909 42 reading only
Macalister/1949 60 reading only
Petrie/1872 16 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is Insular half-uncial. The F and R have wedge-shaped finials. The R and S are half-uncial and the F has a flat top stroke making it look more formal than the other letters.|