|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1909 Macalister, R.A.S|
|History:||First recorded in Macalister/1909, 36.|
Recorded as still on site in Macalister/1949, 57.
|Dimensions:||0.41 x 0.27 x 0.08 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
Macalister/1949, 57, records the stone as still on site.
|Condition:||frgmntry , poor|
Macalister/1909, 36: `fragment'.
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; half-round; ind; none; ind; none; decorated|
Macalister/1909, 36: `...fragment of a seven line cross; corners of two terminals alone left'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1909):||[...] || OBEÁC|
[OR D]O BEAC
Macalister/1909 36 reading only
Macalister/1949 57 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The inscription is in half-uncial. The B is minuscule with an open bow; the E is also minuscule, while the A is in the `OC' form and has an accent over it.|
Of the surviving letters only the first, the O, seems damaged.