|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1878 Petrie, G.|
|History:||First recorded in Petrie/1878, 58.|
Recorded as still on site in Macalister/1909, 35, and Macalister/1949, 56.
|Dimensions:||0.64 x 0.3 x 0.1 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
|Condition:||incomplete , poor|
Macalister/1909, 35: `the stone was much more complete when drawn by Petrie  (no. 124), he shows the whole sinister side...the dexter side was broken as it is now'.
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; half-round; ind; none; inner curv; none; decorated|
|Decorations:||geometric key pattern|
Macalister/1909, 34--35: `fragment bearing the base of a five-line cross, with looped terminal containing a key pattern'.
|Petrie, G. (1872):||O~R~D || OHUAR | [--] || [--][.]|
OROIT DO HUAR [--
Pray for Uar...(PN).
Petrie/1872 58, Plate XLIX reading only
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1909):||--] || UAR | [--] || [--]P|
Macalister/1909 35 reading only
Macalister/1949 56 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; separated|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The inscription is in half-uncial. The U has a rounded bottom; the R is majuscule and the bow of the P is left open by a curled flourish.|
Petrie/1872, Fig. 124, showed an initial OR with contraction mark, and a D with an ascender that bends to the left over an open bow.