|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1909 Macalister, R.A.S.|
|History:||First recorded in Macalister/1909, 33.|
Recorded as still on site in Macalister/1949, 55.
|Dimensions:||0.56 x 0.43 x 0.04 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
|Condition:||incomplete , good|
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; round; lozenge; none; none; none; plain|
Macalister/1909, 33: `a cross pommee, with lozenge-shaped central expansion'.
Macalister/1949, 55: `Cross with circular expansions'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1909):||--] || ILSE | [...] || AILL|
Macalister/1909 33 reading only
Macalister/1949 55 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; separated|
The inscription was in two lines running downwards through the four quadrants.
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The inscription is in half-uncial. The L's are curved, the S is in the majuscule form and the E is closed.|
The A of the first line is damaged, but the other letters seem clear.