|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1909 Macalister, R.A.S.|
|History:||First recorded in Macalister/1909, 29.|
Recorded as still on site in Macalister/1949, 54.
|Dimensions:||0.35 x 0.47 x 0.0625 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
|Condition:||frgmntry , good|
Macalister/1909, 29: `Some parts of the cross and inscription are split off from the face'.
|Crosses:||1: inc; outline; straight; half-round; circular; none; inner curv; ind; decorated|
|Decorations:||geometric ribbon interlace|
Macalister/1909, 29: `Fragment of a slab with part of a three-line cross, having a circular central expansion containing a knot, and blank semicircular terminals'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1909):||ORDO || T[--|
OR DO T[--
Macalister/1909 29 reading only
Macalister/1949 54, Plate XXVI reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; separated|
The surviving inscription is in the two left-hand quadrants.
|Palaeography:||CISP: The inscription is in half-uncial. The R is capitalis-like, the D has an ascender which bends to the left over an open heart-shaped bow. The O also tapers downwards to a point.|