|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1914 Power, P.|
|History:||Macalister/1945, 65: `The stone was found by Rev. Canon Power built into the gate-pier of a farm wall; it is now in University College, Cork'.|
|Geology:||Macalister/1945, 65, `Limestone'.|
|Dimensions:||0.97 x 0.3 x 0.13 (converted from Macalister/1945)|
|Location:||University College, Cork|
Macalister/1945, 65, `The stone...is now in University College, Cork'.
Gippert/Web, 61, records that the stone remains in the collection of University College, Cork.
|Condition:||incomplete , some|
Macalister/1945, 65, `The H-surface is flaked away as far as the L ... The top is broken away after Q, and some of the scores are clogged with lime'.
|Decorations:||no other decoration|
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1945):||--]OLAGNIMAQ[--|
Gippert/Web 61 reading only [Gippert 61]
Macalister/1945 65 reading only
Ziegler/1994 257 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; arris ; n/a ; undecorated|
Macalister/1945, 65, `...inscription pocked and rubbed'.
Macalister/1945, 65, `The H-surface is flaked away as far as the L, so there may have been a letter on that side preceding the O. The top is broken away after Q, and some of the scores are clogged with lime'.
McManus/1991, 107, expresses some doubt as to the reading of the name.
Gippert/Web, 61, `Given that the stone is broken at the bottom, it is not clear at all whether the inscription started with the O originally'.