|Name:||Treslothan [Also: Pendarves]||CISP No:||TSLTN|
|Place:||Camborne||Grid Ref:||SV 6506 3781 (GB)|
|County:||Cornwall (Kernow) , England||Saint(s):||James|
Landgon/Allen/1895, 51, record the site as Pendarves, 2 miles south of Camborne.
Possibly the ruined chapel of St James, Treslothan (Okasha/1993, 307).
Thomas/1967a, 64--67, gives a description and history of the chapel.
Thomas/1967a, 64, gives a brief discussion of the history of the chapel, and the surrounding area from the first references of the thirteenth century through to 1842.