|Name:||Tregony [Also: Cuby ; Tregoney]||CISP No:||TGONY|
|Place:||Tregony||Grid Ref:||SW 9276 4526 (GB)|
|County:||Cornwall (Kernow) , England||Saint(s):||Cuby|
St. Cuby Church, the parish church of Tregony.
Macalister/1945, 438: `The church was erected in or about 1828'.
Okasha/1993, 299: `Penaluna recorded that the church, except for the tower, was rebuilt around 1828...Local tradition asserts that the stone was once a standing stone in the churchyard'.