|Place:||inc||Grid Ref:||SV 1361 6784 (GB)|
|County:||Cornwall (Kernow) , England||Saint(s):||none|
|Site Type:||modern secondary|
Original location not known. First recorded location when in use as gatepost. This site was described by Langdon/Allen/1895, 52 as `in lane leading to Tawna' and by Macalister/1945, 437 as `the third gate on the left-hand side on the road to Bodmin from Venn Cross Roads'. Okasha/1993 believes these sites are likely to be the same place.