|Name:||Rathduff (An Ráth Dubh)||CISP No:||RTHDF|
|Place:||Anascaul||Grid Ref:||Q 612 37 (IR)|
|County:||Kerry (Ciarraí) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
Cuppage et al/1986, 336: `The graveyard and site of the medieval parish church of Ballinvoher lie about a mile NE of Anascaul, on a gentle S facing slope at the west end of the low ridge that extends W from Flemingstown mountain. The church was in use in 1622...but was demolished in the early 19th century and the rubble utilised in the construction of tombs...An earlier origin for the site is suggested by the presence within the graveyard of 2 ogham stones. There is, however, no trace of any earlier enclosure'.