|Name:||Rhyddlan [Also: Llanfechan ; Llanwenog]||CISP No:||RHDDL|
|Place:||Crug y Wyl farm||Grid Ref:||SN 4860 4241 (GB)|
|County:||Cardigan (Ceredigion) , Wales||Saint(s):||none|
|Site Type:||Incomplete Information|
Macalister/1945, 339: `Dug up on the farm of Crug y Wyl, in the parish of Llanwenog'.
Brash/1869, 160: `[the stone] was found in the eastern wall of the ruins of a building (Capel Whyl) a few feet below the surface of the earth. The chapel was a building of great antiquity'.