|Place:||Dol tre beddau||Grid Ref:||SJ 7600 300 (GB)|
|County:||Denbighshire (Dinbych) , Wales||Saint(s):||none|
Nash-Williams/1950, 125, and Westwood/1879, 202, both cite the original find record which states that the stone was found during work on the railway line to Holyhead, it was found face-down 'in the most perfect of the graves', in a cemetery of forty graves under the farm Ty'n y bryn. The graves were in an area of 20 yards by 10 yards and were about 2 yards in length and cased in rough stone.
This may indicate a secondary re-use and the stone itself would then pre-date at least this grave in the cemetery.