|Name:||Llandysilio West||CISP No:||LDYSI|
|Place:||inc||Grid Ref:||SN 1190 2180 (GB)|
|County:||Pembrokeshire (Penfro) , Wales||Saint(s):||Tyssilio|
RCAHMW/1925, 159: `This church was restored in 1838, and in 1898 a virtually new church was erected. Whatever the original church may have been, it was practically revolutionized by degrees, especially late in the 15th century. What remains but very scanty clues (Arch. Camb., 1898, V, xv, 242). The present building consists of nave, chancel, north chapel to chancel, modern south porch, and a single bell-cote to the west gable. The chancel and its plain pointed arch are the only structural parts of the earlier church now remaining; in its south wall is a plain piscina. A single light with a square head, made up of fragments clumsily pieced together, which was formerly in the south wall of the chancel, has been inserted in the north wall of the chapel'.