|Name:||Kilnasaggart (Cell na Sagart)||CISP No:||KSAGT|
|Place:||inc||Grid Ref:||J 618 1490 (IR)|
|County:||Armagh (Ard Mhacha) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
Petrie/1878, 27: `KILNASAGGART. The place so called is situated at a short distance to the east of the old road from Dundalk to Newry, in the parish of Jonesborough, and south-eastern part of the county of Armagh. The name Cell na Sagart signifies `Church of the Priests' (cella sacerdotum); but no remains of any church can now be found. There is a small enclosure on a mound where some traces of ancient sculpture may still be seen; within which stands a pillar-stone of unmistakeable antiquity'.