|Name:||Indian Queens [Also: Ruan ; St Michael]||CISP No:||INDQS|
|Place:||Indian Queens||Grid Ref:||SV 9162 5912 (GB)|
|Parish:||St Columb Major||Stones:||1|
|County:||Cornwall (Kernow) , England||Saint(s):||Columba|
|Site Type:||landscape setting|
Macalister/1945, 452--453: `this stone was discovered by Borlase, at which time he could say no more than it stood `about four miles East (properly N.E.) of Michel'. Since this time the hamlet of Indian Queen's has come into being'.
According to Macalister/1945, 453, the village came into being after Borlase's statement in 1754.