|Place:||Golspie||Grid Ref:||NC 8370 20 (GB)|
|County:||Sutherland , Scotland||Saint(s):||none|
Forsyth/1996, 299, discusses the various original locations which have been suggested for this stone. The stone was certainly in Golspie church yard in 1856 and proably in 1780 and possibly in 1630. However, Craigton, two miles south of Golspie, and Culmaily, the only early ecclesiastic centre in the area, have both been suggested as 'original' locations for the stone.