|Name:||Derrygarrane South (Doire an Ghearráin Theas)||CISP No:||DEGAS|
|Place:||Derrygarrane South (Doire an Ghearráin Theas)||Grid Ref:||V 795 738 (IR)|
|County:||Kerry (Ciarraí) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
|Site Type:||landscape setting|
Macalister/1945, 213: `Two stones, one of them inscribed with Oghams, were discovered in 1847 upon a rough uncultivated moorland, lying inside a circle of small stones - presumably a grave enclosure with a fence surrounding a head- and a foot-stone'.
OSullivan et al/1996, 57: `The site is located in rough pasture, a short distance N of the Derreendarragh river, and now consists of an earth and stone mound with a large prostrate slab on its surface'.