|Place:||Corrower||Grid Ref:||G 2950 1430 (IR)|
|County:||Mayo (Maigh Eo) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
|Site Type:||landscape setting|
Macalister/1945, 9--10: `The stone stands at the back of a farmhouse on the townland, and its great height makes it conspicuous. ... The exceptional size of the stone suggests that it was originally a bronze-age megalithic pillar-stone, adapted by a later Ogham carver for his own purposes'.