|Place:||Clashygowan||Grid Ref:||C 3200 1000 (IR)|
|County:||Donegal (Dún na nGall) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
Lacy/etal/1983, 233: `In 1956 a souterrain was reported here. It was about 14ft long x 4 ft deep x 3ft wide. Halfway along, the passage narrowed to about 2ft 2in and then widened again. It was built of stone and the report suggests that there were indications of other such structures, possibly other chambers, on the site also'.