|Place:||Cilgerran||Grid Ref:||SN 1096 4305 (GB)|
|County:||Pembrokeshire (Penfro) , Wales||Saint(s):||Llawdog|
RCAHMW/1925, 69: `The present building, with the exception of the tower, is modern, having been erected in 1853, in place of one which dated only from 1839. The latter had ``for reasons of safety to be levelled with the ground'' ...The western tower (17 feet square) is of three storeys, with corbel table and renewed battlements; it is a good example of the Pembrokeshire tower of the 13th century. The west door has been modernised.'