|Name:||Ballymorereagh (An Baile Riabhach)||CISP No:||BLYGH|
|Place:||Ballymorereagh (An Baile Riabhach)||Grid Ref:||Q 404 28 (IR)|
|County:||Kerry (Ciarraí) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
|Site Type:||landscape setting|
Macalister/1945, 163: `In front of the oratory called Teampull Geal'.
Okasha/Forsyth/2001, 138: `The site, also known as Teampall Mhanacháin (Templemanaghan), has a commanding view across Dingle Harbour. The remains consist of a dry-stone oratory (standing to a height of 2.75 m in places), the foundations of some dry-stone huts, a souterrain, a burial ground and the remains of a sub-circular enclosure. There are several cross-inscribed boulders and small slabs standing in the burial ground and in front of the oratory is a large ogham-inscribed pillar [BLYGH/1] ... Nothing is known of the early history of the site'.