|Name:||St Berrihert's Kyle (Cill Naoimh Bheircheirt)||CISP No:||BKYLE|
|Place:||St Berrihert's Kyle (Cill Naoimh Bheircheirt)||Grid Ref:||R 9480 2870 (IR)|
|County:||Tipperary (Tiobraid Árann) , Ireland||Saint(s):||Berrihert|
OhEailidhe/1967, 102: `Situated in the townland of Ardane and parish of Templeneiry, Co. Tipperary it lies, isolated in a large field, to the south of the road through the Glen of Aherlow, and directly at the foot of the Galtee Mountains'.
Okasha/Forsyth/2001, 223: `There is no reference to the site in the historical record. The Kyle is an oval enclosure, approximately 36 m x 27 m, defined by a stone and earth bank 1-2 m high. In 1909 Crawford described the site as a circular enclosure, overgrown with bushes. No remains of any buildings were visible ... The carved stones consist of the remains of two free-standing crosses, and seventy-two small upright cross-slabs, of which twenty-eight have crosses on both faces ... There is also a bullaun stone'.