|Place:||Ardmore||Grid Ref:||X 188 773 (IR)|
|Parish:||Barony of Decies within Drum||Stones:||3|
|County:||Waterford (Port Láirge) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
Macalister/1945, 257--258, the first stone was: `...built into the walls of St Declan's oratory...now standing in a niche in the choir of the Cathedral'. The second stone was built into the walls of the now ruined Ardmore Cathedral. The third stone was found in the cemetery.