|Name:||Aglish (An Eaglais)||CISP No:||AGLIS|
|Place:||Aglish (An Eaglais)||Grid Ref:||Q 535 4 (IR)|
|County:||Kerry (Ciarraí) , Ireland||Saint(s):||none|
Macalister/1945, 137, states that the stones were found in a graveyard.
Cuppage/etal/1986, 258: `Aglish church and graveyard: The parish church of Minard is mentioned in the Papal Taxation List (1302-1307) for the diocese of Ardfert ... and in 1633 was under the patronage of Earl of Orrery. The foundations of a church were formerly visible in the rectangular graveyard at Aglish but local tradition maintains that this church was of mid-17th century date and had previously been located elsewhere. ... No trace of the church at Aglish now survives'.