Institute of Archaeology Tours
Publication date: Jun 23, 2014 10:10:38 AM
Jul 11, 2014 12:00:00 PM
End: Sep 5, 2014 3:00:00 PM
Location: UCL Institute of Archaeology
- Friday 11 July (email for times)
- Friday 18 July (email for times)
- Friday 25 July (email for times)
- Friday 29 August (email for times)
- Friday 5 September (email for times)
Tours will start in the A.G. Leventis Gallery of Cypriot and Eastern Mediterranean Archaeology, where visitors will be able to view the exhibition 'Voices of War: UCL in WWI,' curated by MA Museum Studies students, and will last for approximately 40 minutes with an opportunity for specific questions and discussion about degree programmes at the end.
These tours are open to prospective undergraduate and graduate students (for prospective graduate students please do contact Charlotte Frearson in advance).