Accordia Lecture: Indigenous cults in Roman North Italy
Publication date: Oct 14, 2013 02:34 PM
Start: Mar 04, 2014 05:30 PM
Location: Room G22/26, Senate House, Malet Street, London WC1
Dr Häussler's lecture is entitled ‘Indigenous cults in Roman North Italy’ and all are welcome.
Note: G22/26 is on the ground floor of Senate House, in the corridor leading off to right from behind the Ceremonial Stairs (RH) (through double doors to RH of Costa Coffee Bar.
Programme | Accordia Lectures on Italy 2013-14
- 22 October 2013: The Southern Adriatic in the Late Bronze Age: Roca in its regional context (Dr Francesco Iacono)
- 5 November 2013: Regional costume and identity in the north Italian Copper Age: the statue menhir evidence (Dr Susanna Harris)
- 3 December 2013: 'Bunga bunga’ at a monastic city: San Vincenzo al Volturno in the late 8th and early 21st centuries (Prof Richard Hodges)
- 14 January 2014: Writing on Etruscan Walls: Vitruvius and the tuscanicae dispositiones (Dr Charlotte Potts)
- 18 February 2014: Massive buildings, intangible practices: making sense of the Tas-Silg prehistoric megalithic sanctuary in Malta (Dr Giulia Recchia)
- 4 March 2014: Indigenous cults in Roman North Italy (Dr Ralph Häussler)
- 6 May 2014: Perceptions of Prophecy: divination made visible in Ancient Italy and Greece (Prof Nancy De Grummond)