Job Vacancy: Accounts/HR and Events Administrative Assistant
18 February 2013
The Institute of Archaeology currently has a vacancy for an Accounts/HR and Events Administrative Assistant (Ref.:1307057). The deadline for applications is 28 February 2013.
A part-time Administrative Assistant to assist the Financial Administrator with financial management (2 days per week) and the Executive Assistant to the Director with HR, general administration and events (1 day per week) is required. The post is normally part-time for the equivalent of 3 days per week, but flexible depending on service needs and can be spread over 5 days.
The main duties include:
- Processing payments to individuals for reimbursement for goods purchased.
- Raising retrospective purchase orders for suppliers’ invoices and receiving, recording and banking all cash and cheque income.
- Assisting with marketing and organisation of Institute events as well as day-to-day HR and general administration.
The post-holder will have proven accounting experience, experience with the manipulation of financial/numeric data and experience with varying administrative tasks. Excellent IT skills with good knowledge of excel, word, e-mail, etc. is essential.
- Further details of the post and the online application facility»
- Enquiries about the vacancy or the application process may be directed to the Institute's HR Administrator, Louisa Goldsmith.