IAMS Archaeometallurgy Summer School 2012
Publication date: Mar 28, 2012 4:27:01 PM
Jun 25, 2012 9:00:00 AM
End: Jul 6, 2012 5:00:00 PM
Location: UCL Institute of Archaeology
The Institute for Archaeo-Metallurgical Studies (IAMS) is hosting its annual Archaeometallurgy Summer School at the Institute of Archaeology from 25 June-6 July.
It has been a long standing tradition at IAMS to offer a short intensive course on archaeometallurgy every summer for those who seek to understand metallurgy from an archaeological perspective. IAMS and NARNIA are pleased to invite those interested in the field of ancient and historical metallurgy to join the 2012 Summer School.
Details of the programme will be made available in due course. In the meantime a broad overview of the Summer School schedule is given on the IAMS Summer School webpage.
- Dates: 25 June - 6 July 2012
- Location: UCL Institute of Archaeology, London, UK
- Availability: 20 places (allocated on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Fee: £300 (both weeks)/ £180 (one week)/ free for UCL students and NARNIA fellows. Some limited funding is available
- For all enquiries please contact Pira Venunan