A A A

The development of the Institute Library

Correspondence relating to the post-war development

of the Institute Library

view
view

view
view
(With permission from UCL Special Collections)

The academic staff of the Institute of Archaeology 1955-56

(Librarian Joan du Plat Taylor is seated second from the right, bottom row. Gordon Childe seated centre, bottom row, Kathleen Kenyon second from the left, bottom row).
staff
(With permission from Stuart Laidlaw, Institute of Archaeology)

Bookmark and Share